120-55 Queens Boulevard
Receive one-on-one assistance regarding your property taxes during this session to be held at Queens Borough Hall by the New York City Department of Finance and the NYC Tax Commission on Thursday, February 27, 2020, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Understand your NOPV (Notice of Property Value)
- Inquire about your property’s market and assessed values
- Inquire about how to appeal your assessment
- Save money on your property taxes by applying for exemptions
Be sure to bring your Notice of Property Value (NOPV) with you to the session.
To apply for an exemption, also bring:
- Photo ID
- 2018 or 2019 tax return, or proof if income for all owners
- DD214 or honorable discharge papers (for veterans)
- Trust and life estate documents (if applicable)
- Stock certificate or maintenance statement (for coop owners)