The Jamaica NOW Action Plan drives many community-led development projects across the neighborhood of Jamaica.
• 26 Projects, 25+ Partners.
• $153 Million in New York City resources secured.
• $10 Million in New York State Downtown Revitalization Initiative funds secured.
• $600,000 for Storefront Improvement projects for 10+ businesses.
• The installation of 21 free LinkNYC Wi-Fi kiosks along Jamaica Avenue.
• $400,000 for the reconstruction of Brinkerhoff Mall Park.
• The Queens Feast, a 12-week food business training program hosted by Queens Public Library, graduated 100 applicants. As a result of its popularity, this program has been expanded to other locations, including The Rockaways.