CITY OF NEW YORK
Queens Borough President
CITYWIDE JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Civil Service Title: Community Associate
Title Code No: 56057
Hours/Shift: Full Time
(May include night and weekends)
$35,683 (New City Employees)
Incumbents with 2 years of City Service
Under supervision, provides support services for the office that organizes and/or performs research and analysis activities in the field of land use such as the following:
1) Reviews housing, transportation, environmental, land use and other planning proposals;
2) Maintains an organized data base/network of local area conditions and needs for policy studies and community plans;
3) Supports the analysis of data and assists in preparing reports;
4) Carries out planning projects and work programs, maintains work schedules and coordinates intra and interagency activities;
5) Organizes and conducts planning studies in order to identify issues and solve problems;
6) Prepares diagrams, drawings and graphics
High school graduation or equivalent and three years of experience in community
work or community centered activities in an area related to duties described above; or
Education and/or experience which is equivalent to "1" above.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
A letter expressing interest in the position, a resume
Current City Employees:
Please log into Employee Self Service (ESS) at http://www.nyc.gov/ess and search for Job ID number
All other applicants:
Please go to http://www.nyc.gov/jobs and search for Job ID number
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
POST DATE: May 31, 2018
June 7, 2018
The City is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New York City Residency Required.